American Cancer Society statistics indicate that early-stage breast cancer detection and follow-up offers a 96% to 98% chance of survival whereas less than a 52% survival rate is predicted for cancer detected at Stage 3 or 4. The potential for detecting smaller tumors holds great promise for significantly improving breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Seno's small animal research instrument provides many features and advantages to cancer researchers.
Small Animal Research Device
- Unique method of capturing functional tissue data
- Higher resolution
- Sub millimeter structure resolution in images
- Good depth of penetration
- Eliminates need to sacrifice animals
- Useful for monitoring effects of anti-angiogenic agents
- Cost-effective method by which to monitor test animals for drug studies
- Can be used to monitor comparison studies post-market launch to identify and quantify onset of action, efficacy, and results from sponsor drugs
- May allow early identification of compounds that lack efficacy
- Functional imaging at an affordable cost
- Safer for technicians
- Rapid personnel training with consistent results