Join Seno’s team.
Clinical Application Specialist
Seno Medical, a San Antonio based company, is seeking a Clinical Application Specialist to deliver clinical and operational expertise by providing excellent education and training support to end users with a new hybrid modality in breast imaging called the Imagio® Breast Imaging System which fuses opto-acoustic with ultrasound (OA/US). These clinical experts will facilitate evidence-based practice and support the customer experience and commercial teams from pre-sale through post implementation by providing effective outcome-based education and training solutions. Supporting primarily US based customers but there could be some international customer support required.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Serve as a clinical support liaison to customers.
- Provide product demonstrations to potential customers supporting sales activities and product user training at new customer accounts during installation.
- Provide clinical and product application support to the Sales, Clinical Operations, Engineering and Marketing teams including but not limited to product demonstrations and training.
- Provide continuing clinical and product support as needed to the Opto-Acoustic customer base as required to provide excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provide trouble-shooting, applications and operational assistance to Service Personnel, Software Engineers and Hardware Engineers.
- Provide technical product and image retrieval support as needed to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Work with Clinical Operations to provide clinical product support to participating trial site personnel as required.
- Assist in the collection of clinical images needed for clinical study protocols or the collection of clinical images for marketing purposes as required.
- Learn and maintain expert level knowledge of Imagio® Opto-Acoustic product features, operation, and application.
- Assist in development and implementation of product demonstration strategies.
- Assist in developing training materials for classes and web based education seminars.
- Cover tradeshows and conferences as assigned.
- Positive attitude and friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, public speaking/teaching skills, organizational skills, and computer skills
- Understanding of clinical education training and the ability to train others
- Work independently with minimal supervision in cooperation with and under the guidance and direction of the Manager of Clinical Applications.
- Travel up to 80%
- Professionally handle objections and questions.
- Customer oriented and highly motivated team player able to analyze complex problems and identify priorities and derive/decide the necessary action plans.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a Nationally Credentialed (ARDMS, ARRT, or CCI) Diagnostic Medical Sonographer in any Diagnostic Medical Sonography sub-specialty with the additional requirement of obtaining the Breast credential within 6 months from the start of employment.
- Remote Home Office outside of the San Antonio area – must be located near a major metro airport.
Relocation assisted provided:
Please send current Resume, References, and Certifications.